How to take "Immuno LUX".
The company's new drug, Immunolux, is specifically designed to help cancer patients. It fights cancer cells more effectively. A few (so far so far) reviews show a significant improvement in the conditions of people with chronic hepatitis and with HIV infection.
Not for sale separately! The kit also includes 8 balm bottles - 4 PerfectoLux (Perfecto Lux) and 4 VitalityLux (Vitality Lux).
It is taken drop by drop in courses - from 1 drop to 10 and in the reverse order, every day increasing or decreasing the dose by 1 drop.
A drop is not an exact measure of volume, but an approximation.
Under experimental conditions, if you drip the same volume of liquid, you will never get the same number of drops.
Nevertheless, a pharmacology course explains that 1 drop of liquid contains 20 drops (in an alcohol tincture 35-50 drops).
In the package "Immuno LUX" 2 bottles of 10 ml, i.e. 2x10 = 20 ml x20 (drops in 1 ml) = 400 drops, approximately, in a package.
Further according to the reception scheme.
Stage 1 - from 1 drop per day, increasing daily, up to 10 drops per day, and vice versa. Those. 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 9 + 8 + 7 + 6 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 100 drops. In the annotation it is written that if an exacerbation has begun, it is necessary to repeat stage 1 again.
Stage 2 also from 1 drop to 20 drops, and vice versa = 400 drops. I won’t completely paint whoever wants to, you can count yourself.
Total: stage 1 = 100 drops: 20 (drops in 1 ml) = 5 ml or half of one bottle.
Stage 2 = 400 drops or 2 full vials.
New product of the Global Trend Company IMMUNO LUX. A breakthrough in cell medicine!
• bioimmuno-regulator, recommended for the prevention and comprehensive treatment of cancer, tumors and HIV. Causes Cancer Cell Death
• a complex preparation that combines a huge number of plant components aimed at the integrated regulation of biological processes of the body
• prevents the development of atherosclerosis; cardiovascular disease; reduce the risk of developing malignant tumors; liver disease and thrombosis; strengthen immunity and slow down the aging process in the body
• has the ability to stimulate the production of collagen - the main component of connective tissue
The composition includes:
• - the largest class of plant polyphenols;
• A large group of bioflavonoids (chlorogenic acid, rutoside, hesperidin, quercetin, kepferol). Bioflavonoids, along with vitamins C, E and beta-carotene, have antioxidant properties and protect the body from free radicals.